Selected productions :
- Détour (2009), Sylvain Guy’s film noir, official selection the Golden Goblet Award at the 13th Shanghai International Film Festival, selected at the Festival international du Film fantastique de Neuchatel, the Festival du Film Francophone en Acadie, the Vancouver International Film Festival, Sudbury’s International Film Festival (Cinefest), Cinéma du Québec (2009) in Paris and Cannes. Isabelle Guérard nominated for Best Actress at the Jutra Awards.
- Pure (2005), Jim Donovan's stylish feature nominated for best director at the Director’s Guild of Canada Awards, invited by The Director’s Guild of America to screen at the Sunset Boulevard as part of its “Finders” series, special screening at the Festival du nouveau cinéma, etc.;
- Urban Myth Chillers (2004) – International TV series starring Omar Sharif - Cesar for Best Actor 2004 – coproduction with France, GTV (formerly Gaumont TV) and Universal Digital Studios.
- Crème glacée, chocolat, et autres consolations (2001) – Julie Hivon’s twenty something romantic comedy premiered at The Montreal World Film Festival 2001; voted Best Canadian Feature Film by the audience at the Festival International du Cinéma Francophone en Acadie (2001); most popular French language Canadian film at the Vancouver International Film Festival;
- Le voleur de Noël (1998), a XMAS fantasy based on the star stealer myth, official co-production with France;
- Zie 37 Stagen (1997), Sylvain Guy’s stylish off-beat short comedy screened in over 30 festivals winning numerous Awards including the Golden Sheaf Award of Excellency for Most Outstanding Film at the Yorkton Short Film & Video Festival as well as Golden Scheafs for best comedy, best director, best cinematography, best sound and best art direction, Best Canadian short film at Sudbury’s Cinefest, a Bronze award at the Houston Worldfest, a Certificate of Merit in Chicago, a Silver Award in Brno (Czech Republic), a Golden Award in Huy (Belgium), a Genie nomination, winner of the First Internet International Short Film Festival;
- Liste noire (Black List) (1995) - Jean-Marc Vallée’s feature thriller – amongst all time top Quebec box office;
- The List (1999), Liste Noire English remake directed by Sylvain Guy, starring Ryan O’Neal, Ben Gazzara and Madchen Amick, coproduced with Simon Dotan of Cinequest and distributed by Moonstone;
- Le feu sacré (Circus Passion) (1994) – feature length documentary, attended numerous festivals and hailed as a remarkable ode to the circus arts;
- Stéréotypes (1993) – Most promising director (Jean-Marc Vallée) at the Rendez-Vous du Cinéma Québécois, the People's Choice at the Festival International de Courts Métrages de Montréal, the Golden Sheaf Award of Excellency for Most Outstanding Film at the Yorkton Short Film & Video Festival, nomination for Best Short at the Genie Awards;
- Pablo qui court (On The Run) (1991) – feature film, director Bernard Bergeron, Official competition, 1991 Montreal World Film Festival, Troia International Film Festival, Portugal, 1992;
- La fille du maquignon (The Horse Dealer’s Daughter) (1989) – feature film, director A. Mazouz.
- Le petit lieutenant (1988) and The Cousin (1988) - TV pilots, drama.
last update : may 2010
contact the webmaster
©2010 - GPA Films